"Our Little Trooper"

"Our Little Trooper"
"Let me live, that I may praise you!" Psalm 119:175

Thursday, July 7, 2016

"God's Masterpiece"

Our dear friend Lorraine gave Rowan a special devotional journal to take with him on his trip here to Seattle.  We decided to keep it in the front seat of the car, and each day before we set off to drive the next leg of our trip, we read the day's entry together. 


One message in particular really spoke to us as we drove through God's beautiful country on our way here.


As you look at some of these photos, you will see what I mean.  For the most part, I just snapped these pictures right out of the car window.  But look at how gorgeous they look.  We drove for 5 days, starting in Texas, driving through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Oregon and finally into Washington.  I don't think I have ever seen such vast gorgeous landscapes.  Rowan just kept staring out his window, saying "Wow!"  And I agreed..."Wow!"





























 



Hours after we had read the entry on July 2nd, Rowan suddenly said, "God sure is a great artist...just look at his masterpiece, it's all around us."

Yes it is Rowan, yes it is.



So proud of you for taking notice.





No comments:

Post a Comment