"Our Little Trooper"

"Our Little Trooper"
"Let me live, that I may praise you!" Psalm 119:175

Thursday, April 10, 2014

"What exactly is an idol? Oh yeah, well then mine are..."

Rowan asked me tonight,
"What exactly is an idol again?"
 
I explained to him that people mainly use the term to describe
"someone you look up to, or someone you want to be like when you grow up." 
 
He said,
"Oh! Well then mine are obviously:
God, Jesus,
Iron Man, Captain America, Thor,
JSi,
Firemen Matt Ducote,
Mr. Baldy (Duane Buethe),
and your Dad Grandpa Jerry, because he was a fireman too."
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
I asked him about his grandpa Caleb,
his brother Ian and his Dad Brian,
and he said
"Well of course them too, I thought  that was obvious."

 
 
 

 (Had to share/document this, so I could remind him later in life of all his early heroes/idols;)

No comments:

Post a Comment