"Our Little Trooper"

"Our Little Trooper"
"Let me live, that I may praise you!" Psalm 119:175

Saturday, May 19, 2012

"Faith makes things possible...it does not make them easy."

Today marks the second anniversary of Rowan's special little friend, Chrissie going to heaven. Rowan and I went out to her gravesite this morning to take flowers. He also painted her a picture of butterflies and flowers and made them "all rainbowy, just like she likes them", he said. Here are some of the precious photos I took this morning:
At one point Rowan asked me to read the large stone at the foot of her grave to him again. When I read, "Faith makes things possible, it does not make them easy." He said quietly, "Got that right. This part is not easy-just seeing her grave and not her, but I know it is possible for me to see her in heaven again someday." Amen!

3 comments:

  1. Made me cry...so precious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful!!! God Bless Your Sweet Son!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowan, I'm quite confident you'll never fully understand on this earth just how much you bless our hearts. God has used you and your mom in SO MANY WAYS to bring healing to our hurting hearts. Thank you for being YOU, Rowan, and may God always bless you and your precious family. We love you!

    ReplyDelete