"Our Little Trooper"

"Our Little Trooper"
"Let me live, that I may praise you!" Psalm 119:175

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sad to be here glad to be here...

Rowan woke up having a kind of rough morning: feeling sick, crying, saying that he wanted to be home now already.

Then he reached for his "Chwissie Wion", hugged it tight and closed his eyes for a minute.

When he opened them he said: "Ok I feel better. Its good to be here and bad to be here. I'm sad to be here and glad to be here."
He said, "Chrissie really is helping me. And at least there are 3 good things about hosipals...toys, bisitors, and getting better."

Thank you Lorraine and the entire Patterson Family, for Chrissie's story and for the jingly "Chwissie" lion to remind him of her. As you can see, good or bad, it never leaves his side in here, especially when he is sleeping. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment